Inside Sales / Marketing Consultant – Direct Mail Marketing
About The Job
As an Inside Sales Client Manager, you will be pioneering our sales process. Our objective is to make clients successful through the development of the unique and targeted marketing for their small to mid-sized business. Marketing Consultants handle inbound and outbound sales calls in addition to electronically communicating with prospective and existing clients to assist clients in achieving their business strategies.
About Us: Our mantra is Help our customers be more successful. It’s part of our DNA. In the beginning, that meant state-of-the-art manufacturing and custom print solutions to fit each customer’s unique need. As we grew, making our customers successful expanded to include developing technology solutions that change the way they connect with prospects and drive results. Now, our custom direct mail solutions combined with our online marketing offerings are carving out new categories in marketing automation and sales enablement to help those we serve to achieve their business goals. We employ 55+ employees and have been creating a great place to work for more than 15 years.
We have been recognized by the Tampa Bay Fast 50 and Inc. 5000 for the last 4 years as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies. We strive to create a positive work environment for our team members and it shows; when asked, our employees often state that we are their extended family.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Consult with clients on best practices and ways to use direct mail to grow their business
- Contact existing clients regarding re-orders and checking progress of their Direct Mail campaigns
- Make outbound calls to existing client database
- Initiate contact and nurture relationships with new client leads
- Successfully maneuver client through sales process and close the sale
- Follow up with clients on order satisfaction post-sale
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Prior sales experience, inside sales preferred
- High volume in-bound/out-bound call experience
- Customer Service experience required
- Record of achieving sales goals and quotas
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Outgoing and able to create trust relationships quickly
- High School Diploma required, College level education preferred
- Proficient in use of internet research techniques, Microsoft and Google, mail, document creation, spreadsheets, etc.
- Able to learn and become proficient with short learning curve in software products specific to One Brand Marketing’s Sales Team (Salesforce, CRM, etc.)
The physical requirements needed to perform essential functions of this position.
- Able to see, hear and talk
- Sedentary position, ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Use of arms, hands, and fingers, lift, push, pull, carry, dial and keyboard
- Ability to walk on occasional basis
- Capable of lifting/carrying up to 25 lbs. on an occasional basis
Business casual professional environment. Routine use of phones, computers, scanners/photocopiers, fax machines, and filing storage.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $10 – $14 an hour base with UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS
- Internal sales goals for cash prizes
- One-on-one training and support from of our Sales Managers
- Matching retirement program (SIMPLE IRA plan)
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, the opportunity to participate in a retirement plan (with Company match), and discounts at local businesses, including Crossfit.
Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.